Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Emmalynn has arrived!!

On Saturday, October 16 at 2:51pm, our Emmalynn Ruth Neil was born! 5 pounds, 15 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long!
If you can't tell how tiny she is, just look at the boots she has to fill! =)
A Halloween photo shoot...
And here she is one month later...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Alicia W said...

I want to hear the birth story. Is that too much for the internet? Cute eyes.

Kara said...

She is just gorgeous and so TINY!! Enjoy every second!

Mindy said...

She is a beauty!!! I am so glad you have the opportunity to be a mother. It is wonderful.

Tawnya said...

Teeny teeny baby! I'm loving the updates.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness she is teeny! That picture of her with the boots is crazy! So cute, though...congrats!!!

k and j said...

she is a BEAUTY! congrats :)

Kelli Radmall said...

Love her! I can't believe it has been a month already! Keep up the good work. Love you guys lots.

Tiana and Papa Sika said...

What a precious little sweetheart! Congratulations again, she is absolutely beautiful!!