Girl or boy?? It was hard to tell during the ultrasound because the legs were crossed for a while. As soon as we found out, there was no surprise. We were already convinced that we'd welcome a... Well, are you listening to the song being played? That will tell you! I'm officially 16 weeks and 3 days along! More updating to come soon! Love you all!!! We're sooooo excited!!! Enjoy the rest of the playlist... classic "baby" songs! =)
23 comments:
HOLY CRAP Jac that is awesome!!!! Wooo! I keep forgetting you have a bloggy blog :) Congrats sister! You will be an amazing Momma :)
Love Julie.
this isn't fair, im shopping and won't be at a computer to *listen* for a few hours. post it here in comments! love youz guyz! Rich & Aubs
I'm so excited for you guys. Way to keep up the tradition!
love that no doubt song but what are you having?!?! i don't get it! Congrats on what ever it is! have i mentioned how dang happy I am for you??? love you jax!
I really hope your last friend was kidding!
I am so happy for you! Way to break tradition from all our friends. One of these days you're going to have to tell us all the secret to getting one of "those"!
What a fun way to tell!!! Just another on the long list of reasons why I LOVE you!
(and you're so smart too, because I totally skimmed through looking for the KEY word. sneaky sneaky!)
Love you Mama jac!
Awesome! So happy for you both!!! Love the way you announced it! Miss you!!!
So... no spiderbaby?
I knew it!! Did I not say I had one pink paper chain left! I am STOKED! Congrats you are just going to be the best Mommy ever!(: And Doug a fantastic Daddy!@ Love you(0:
Ha ha ha! Nothing like a little Gwen Stefani to break the news! Congratulations!
Yeah!!!! Awesome! When you said that the legs were crossed, I was thinking for sure girl. I am so happy for yall! Woohoo!
Yay! Girls are fun... especially to dress :). Love you my sistah from anotha motha <3
Congratulations, Jacque! You're going to be THE best mom, ever!
Yeah, we are so happy for all 3 of you and the rest of your wonderful family. Great blog, we are happy to find it! You are not following the Johnson tradition it seems..........hmmmmmm. Love to you all.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! for having girls first!!! WHEN you have more she would be a great help!!! love you. Congrats!!!!
OH. I am crying right now. That is just so so sweet. She is going to be the luckiest little girl in the world. I am so happy for you.
I just got the goosebumps for you! I'm so happy for you and can't wait till October, for you!
Ok, fine, I was wrong. I admit it. But how awesome to have a little Jac running around! She and Lina will be bestest friends.
Congrats Jacque! You're going to be a great momma!
We are so happy for you guys! Grandma had such a fun lunch with you and Marc :) She is really excited about the baby - we all are!! Love you!
Jacque,
I couldn't bee happier for you !!
and I LOVE your sweet way of announcing this !
hugs to both of you from the whole Bingham Bunch xoxo
Girl! Girl! Yeah! Girls are awesome and fun. Congrats babe!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! I have to admit though, I am a little jealous, having 4 boys and all! :) You guys will be awesome parents!
congratulations Jacque! I am so excited. GIrls are the best for your first! I want you to get into my blog so just send me your email address and then i can invite you. So you can send it on the brh blog.
Post a Comment