Monday, February 9, 2009

For those who wanted to see our house...

10 comments:

Cec said...

Absolutely Perfect! My favorite is that ginormous master bedroom!!! Love it!

Kelli Radmall said...

When I come I will stay in the master bedroom I think, although the closet in the guest bedroom is quite nice. Enticing as I think you said. I love seeing a video of you Jax, you crack me up. I would love to spend some time with you and your husband who loves your butt and wants to follow you up the stair... Beautiful home!

Alicia W said...

The house looks incredible! Congratulations guys. We just might have to stop in Texas sometime now. If you send me your address, I have something to mail to you.

carrie said...

Very nice, Miss Jacque! Congratulations. :)

Jodi said...

Love the house!I guess everything in TX is bigger? Miss see you around!

lani said...

I just love the house!! When can wew come move in with you!!! Can I sleep in the room with the huge closet!! We miss you!!

karen said...

Hey Jacque. Love your house. Looking forward to seeing it in person sometime. Glad to have you in our ward. See you later.

Karen

Aaron N Beki said...

wow! so nice I love it jacque! Its good to see and hear you how sweet of you to put a camera recorded greeting!

Tawnya said...

Dang it guys, that video makes me miss you guys more!!! Guess we'll just have to come visit. :)

Smeds said...

Your house is awesome, but it is the people who live there who make it!!! Thanks for being such great hosts, we had a blast with you! Don't worry... we'll be back one of these days! Love you guys!