Just a quick post to update you all… We've sold our house (MIRACLE!)and WE’VE MOVED! On January 2nd, Doug and I started the new 2009 year headed to
We will be here for one year as we start our Air Force adventure for Doug’s training as a “Combat Systems Officer” (AKA “Navigator”) at Randolph Air Force Base. We have officially found a house that we’re renting and it is awesome! We moved in officially yesterday (Jan. 12th), but our house shipment won’t come till Monday, the 19th… I can’t wait to get everything in or
der and get settled. It’s been one long vacation since we left home… eating out is one of our favorite things to do, but we’re glad to finally have normal food (time to get rid of those extra pounds!). We spent two days journeying over to
I’ll be doing more posting as soon as we get internet connection at home and post about the holidays and more pictures of our life here. =) We already love and miss you all!! Keep in touch!
17 comments:
OMG!! You guys... that house is AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!! Sounds like you guys are having a good time! I miss you sooooooo stinking much. "That's not funny!"
I can't wait to come out to visit you guys!!
Wow, love the house. Congratulations and good luck getting settled.
Not fair...you stole my dream house. Well, Texas sounds suddenly more appealing! Congrats. Post more pics when you have all you stuff up!!! We already miss you (and especially the kids...just talking about you today).
Congrats on getting there and finding a place to live! I can't believe you guys sold your house, that is great! Good luck with everything!
Jacque... YAY... I was just checking your blog yesterday to see if you had updated because I knew you'd be in Texas by now! Wow! Your house is AWESOME!!! WHAT THE....???? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! Doug looks good as an "AirMan". I miss you lots and lots!
ken says: cool ranch yall, i hope yall vaqueros enjoy yall's great state o' TEXAS
Congrats on selling your house and getting a BEAUTIFUL replacement! Sterling and I wish you guys the best of luck, and hope that life keeps getting better! :)
What a great house. I'm officially jealous. If only you had a pool, I'd be there all summer long!! :)
Yeah-what a good little girl to do a new post! I've been thinking about ya. Hope everything goes smoothly with your ginormous new house! Congrats, it looks like you are going to have a great time there.
Hey Guys!!! We miss you so much, it seems a little more real now that I can see you really are in Texas! Even though we never lived super close... you seem SUPER far away! I am so happy for you guys... you both look great, and super happy with your new house! WOW! Maybe we should have our reunion there... it just might be big enough! Hmmmm Love you both! (Ellen)
Congratulations on selling your house. What a blessing when everyone is trying to sell!
I hope you like Texas, at least you are already used to the heat. Good luck on settling.
Jacque, I didn't even know you guys had a blog! Anyway, can I send you guys a little mail? We LOVED Italy and tell Doug thanks for all the help guiding us before we left. Leave you address on my blog when you get a chance. or e-mail me: angel_of_music1@msn.com
Dude! Your new house ROCKS!! Can't wait to see it in person. We'll be in TX the weekend of May 23rd. Save the date!!! Hopefully you haven't forgotten us and ditched us for all of your new friends by then!
btw, Doug, Nice "Blue Steel"... or is that "Magnum?!"
See ya!!!
An that is exactly why we call you fancy Jacque. Happy house warming:)
Hey Jacque! COngrats on the move! Your home is beautiful! Glad all is well, Miss Fancy! Miss you!
Jacque!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I just saw your link on Miss Megan Na'ihe's blog. Hooray! My little bro went through Randolph (I'm pretty sure). He's in the A.F., in Maryland right now. He loves it. He really liked Texas. I've never been there, but it sounds awesome...so warm! Holy huge house that you're living in! COol! Love you girl and great to "see" you!
Holy ginormous house!!! Tell me that's a duplex. So I guess what they say about Texas is true...everything is bigger and better. So glad that you sold the house and that you are getting set up in Texas. Write more...you promised! love your stinking guts lady. Your man looks hot in uniform.
Post a Comment