
So... since I have realized how incredibly numb I have been to some of the most cherished friends I have, I have finally given in to creating a blog. Whether or not it will be successful is another question... especially when I'm creating it towards the end of another school year!
So here we go.... The Doug and Jacque BLOG!! =)
5 comments:
It's about dang time! :) And blogs are much easier to keep up with than you think.
What a cute picture. I found you on Tawnya's blog. Hope you dont' mind me checking in from time to time. Welcome to the blogging world.
Yeah! Welcome to one of the biggest time wasters (is that a word) ever. It's so fun! Found you on Tawnya's. :)
keep it up, sister. i want to see pictures of my kids!
Hey Jack;
If you ever update this then I will get to see pics from Snowflake, no?
ttfn.
Post a Comment